STEVENSON, WA – Nissan North America Inc.’s Titan has the dubious distinction of being the fullsize pickup truck that has suffered the greatest sales decline, in percentage terms, this year. Titan deliveries were down 45.4% through July, according to Ward’s data. The next-closest underperformer was the Dodge Ram, which suffered a 31.5% shortfall in a segment that sagged 25.4%. But actions taken by Nissan to reverse the slide finally may be paying off, says Scott Shirley, senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Titan May See Sales Increase in August, Nissan Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.