SINGAPORE – Keeping track of who gets what, and when and where, is a multi-billion dollar exercise for Toyota Motor Asia Pacific Pty. Ltd. that pays off in time, trouble and money saved. The company name offers little hint of the many disparate jobs done here, but day in, day out this subsidiary has the ability, likely unmatched anywhere else, to expedite the movement of goods and services efficiently to regions around the world. "Global problems require global solutions," TMAP President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TMAP Expedites Movement of Global Parts, Services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.