TROY, MI – TMD Friction Inc., a disc brake pad and drum-lining supplier, opens a new 23,000-sq.-ft. (2,137-sq.-m) North American research and development center here. Although the company dates back to the early days of the automobile, it is better known in Europe than in North America, something CEO David Bundred hopes to see change with the new Troy location. CEO David Bundred “The origins of the company go back to the very, very invention of braking,” he says. TMD’s Mintex ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TMD Friction Looks for North American Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.