VIENNA – Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S., the joint venture controlled by Fiat Automobiles SpA and Turkish-based Koc Holding A.S., soon must decide on the successor to its Fiat Albea small sedan. The Albea and Palio hatchback are the oldest models in Tofas’s portfolio. The Turkish plant also manufactures the Fiat Linea sedan, Fiat Doblo in both passenger- and commercial- vehicle versions, as well as the Minicargo small-van family of models sold as the Fiat Qubo and Fiorino, Peugeot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tofas Weighing Options on Fiat Albea Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.