Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., maker of Subaru vehicles, isn't ruling out a strategic tie-up with another automaker, says President Takeshi Tanaka. “The future of FHI is to continue achieving steady development, building the brand and developing the technology that is important,” Mr. Tanaka says. “Corporate alliances are one method to do this — if it is a benefit to both parties. So we are taking a flexible stance (on partnerships). But nothing has been decided. We continue to study the issue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TOKYO SHOW NOTES" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.