DEARBORN – Chrysler Group not only is studying the feasibility of limited production of the Dodge Tomahawk concept motorcycle, but it has a debut date in mind: the Woodward Dream Cruise held in Detroit at summer’s end. The outrageous motorcycle, powered by the 8.3L V-10 engine of Viper fame, was built by a Wixom, MI, motorsports company. The company could be tapped to build production models that would retail for about $250,000 each (see related story: Dodge Tomahawk: A Motor on Wheels). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tomahawk Set to Cruise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.