Just hours after Ford Motor Co. reveals a complete revamp of its senior level management staff that includes the ouster of Chief Executive Jacques Nasser, luxury car unit Jaguar announces Managing Director Jonathon Browning also is stepping down immediately. Speculation that Mr. Browning’s departure came as a result of the shakeup at Ford’s headquarters were quelled quickly when the company announced it was forming a new operating committee to lead the Jaguar, Land Rover and Aston Martin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Top Jaguar Exec Resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.