The global auto industry will face more change in the next 10 years than in any other decade, Toyota New Zealand Ltd. Managing Director Bob Field predicts. "There will be considerable restructuring,” Field tells the New Zealand Herald newspaper. “And as long as governments break down artificial protection barriers for local industry, the changes should be good for the customer and for the world's climate.” He says change will be driven by oil prices and availability, the need to reduce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tough Decade Ahead, Toyota New Zealand Exec Predicts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.