NAGAHATA OCHIAI, Japan – By most accounts Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd. would be judged a huge success, having notched record sales and near record earnings and profit margins in its most recently completed fiscal year and on its way to more of the same in the current fiscal year ending in March. But Takashi Matsuura, the company’s 65-year-old president, is not satisfied. “We are at an important crossroad as Toyota (Motor Corp.) becomes the world’s No.1 auto maker,” he says. “It is still not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyoda Gosei Not Resting on Record Returns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.