Toyota Motor Mfg. North America says it will invest an additional $50 million at its San Antonio plant currently under construction. The additional funds will go toward expanding capacity by 50,000 units. Toyota originally stated it would produce 150,000 of its next-generation Tundra pickup trucks at San Antonio. Toyota’s total investment in San Antonio now is $850 million. The plant is scheduled to begin production of the Tundra late next year. Toyota Tundra “We have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Adding 50,000 Units at San Antonio Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.