Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. says it is voluntarily recalling 2.17 million models in the U.S., adding the Toyota 4Runner and RAV4 utility vehicles, as well as the Lexus LX SUV, to its 2009 floor-mat entrapment recall. Also, Toyota is recalling the Lexus GS, RX and Toyota Highlander for a driver’s-side-carpet fix. Some 603,000 ’03’-09-model 4Runner SUVs, about 17,000 ’08-’11 Lexus LX 570 SUVs, and approximately 761,000 ’06-’10 RAV4 cross/utility vehicles are being added to the 2009 recall, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Adds Models to Floor-Mat Recall; Calls Models Back for Carpet Fix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.