Toyota Motor Corp. and First Automotive Works (FAW) of China ink an agreement for a strategic partnership that will see the production of 300,000-400,000 vehicles a year for the Chinese market. Toyota already is aligned with Chinese auto maker Tianjin Automotive Xiali Corp., which just signed a deal with First Auto Works. LINK: Tianjin Sells Controlling Stake to FAW Toyota and FAW will produce a wide range of vehicles for the Chinese market, including compact cars, luxury sedans and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota and FAW Ink Deal for Chinese Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.