IRVINE, CA–Turning over the keys for two production fuel cell hybrid vehicles (FCHVs) to the chancellors of two California universities here launches the hydrogen era for automobiles, says Jim Press, chief operating officer of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. Toyota is leasing two fuel cell hybrid Highlander SUVs to California universities. On the same day, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. leases a production FCHV to the city of Los Angeles. Simultaneously in Japan, Honda and Toyota lease ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota and Honda Lease First Fuel Cell Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.