Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. announces pricing for its IMS Sienna Rampvan. The vehicle is the first wheelchair-accessible Toyota available in the U.S., developed in partnership with Independent Mobility Systems Inc. of Farmington, NM. The Rampvan comes in two versions: an Infloor model, which includes a right-side entry ramp with a 10-in. (25.4-cm) lowered floor; and the Foldout model, where the ramp folds out of the right-side sliding door opening and features an 11-in. (27.9-cm) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Announces Pricing for Sienna Rampvan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.