Several automotive suppliers will set up operations on the site of Toyota Motor Corp.’s new plant in Texas, the auto maker confirms in a joint announcement with Texas Gov. Rick Perry. Some 10 parts suppliers, as well as several service companies, will locate on Toyota Motor Mfg. Texas Inc.’s 2,000-acre (809-ha) San Antonio site. Many will be joint ventures with minority partners, some of which are local, Toyota says. (See related story: Toyota Looking at Supplier Park in Texas) This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Announces Texas Supplier Park" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.