Toyota Motor Corp. predicts its vehicle sales in the Asia/Pacific region will rebound this year and next, pushed higher by the recovering world economy. Economic sentiment in the region is improving and people are flocking to the car market once again, Toyota Motor Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. Area Operations Div. Senior Vice President Vince Socco tells Malaysia’s Business Times newspaper. “We expect Toyota vehicle sales in the Asia/Pacific region to hit 1.3 million units this year, from 1.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Anticipates Sales Recovery in Asia/Pacific Region" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.