Asian auto makers in 2004 saw record sales in the U.S. and continue to gain momentum with expanded product lines. Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. surpassed the 2 million sales mark for the first time in its 47-year history, moving 2,060,048 units for a 10.4% increase over 2003. Corolla best-selling U.S. compact for 2004. Toyota broke its own sales record for the ninth straight year. Camry was the best-selling car in the U.S. in 2004, with sales of 426,990 units, marking the seventh ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Asian Auto Makers Dominate 2004 U.S. Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.