MELBOURNE – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. says it wants to ship Melbourne-built Camrys to China in an effort to boost its $757.5 million export business. "With the introduction of the new model Camry during the third quarter of 2002, Toyota Australia hopes to further expand its opportunities overseas and our international mindset has now extended to China," Toyota Australia Export and Distribution General Manager Tony Barlow says in a published report. Barlow says the task will not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Aims to Ship Camrys to China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.