The good news for Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. is its new Camry Hybrid has been awarded the maximum five stars by the Australian government's green-vehicle guide. It is the first domestically built vehicle to garner the top score from the guide, designed to help consumers by rating new Australian vehicles based on greenhouse-gas and air-pollution emissions. The hybrid boasts carbon-dioxide emissions of 142 g/km and fuel economy of 39.2 mpg (6 L/100 km). The bad news is Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Disputes Camry Hybrid Crash-Test Score" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.