CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. is looking at three emerging markets in the Middle East – Iran, Iraq and Libya. The auto maker already is a major exporter to the Gulf States, including Saudi Arabia, Oman and Dubai. “It's no secret that we are very keen on that part of the world,” a Toyota Australia spokesman says, noting one of the problems to overcome in the three prospective markets is infrastructure – getting the cars to their new owners, for instance. Toyota Camry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Eying New Middle East Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.