CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. will launch the Kluger all-wheel-drive passenger vehicle in October. The 230-hp, 3.3L V-6 Kluger is a purpose-built vehicle based on the Lexus RX 330 platform. It will be imported from Japan. Two of three Kluger models will come standard with seating for seven, while a third model will be a 5-seater with an optional third-row seat.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia to Launch AWD Kluger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.