Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd.’s new Aurion family sedan now can be converted to run on Autogas (liquefied petroleum gas). The Aurion is Toyota’s most serious assault to date on the Australian large-car market. It joins the Ford Falcon, Holden VE Commodore and Mitsubishi 380 on the list of passenger sedans now available with an LPG Autogas option. The V-6 Aurion, launched last October, saw its best monthly sales in February of 1,817 units for 15% of the large-car market. The Aurion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Offers LPG-Version Aurion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.