Toyota Racing Development appears stuck in the slow lane, as Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd.â€™s new high-performance brand undergoes a revamp. The TRD HiLux, released this month, will be the last model the division will introduce for at least two years. The TRD Aurion was launched in August. Toyota Australia officials say the next model to receive TRD treatment will be chosen in June. The Yaris small car is said to be a contender. â€śWe still havenâ€™t locked in on a third model, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australiaâ€™s TRD Struggles to Pass Go" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.