Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. marks the sale of the 5-millionth Toyota-brand vehicle in the country. The milestone was achieved in March, but a Toyota spokesman says it is impossible to determine the exact date, specific vehicle or customer. Company records show Toyota has sold 2.9 million passenger cars and 2.1 million commercial vehicles during its 47 years in Australia. After a modest beginning of just 1,275 vehicles in its first year, Toyota Australia’s annual sales cracked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Sells 5-Millionth Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.