VIENNA – Serial production of 1.4L diesel engines is under way at the Toyota Motor Industries Poland Sp. z o.o. plant in Jelcz-Laskowice, Poland. The Polish-built mill is destined for Toyota Yaris, Auris and Corolla models manufactured in France, the U.K., Turkey and South Africa. Production volume is targeted at 70,000 units on a full-year basis. The 1.4 diesel will be built on the same assembly lines as TMIP’s current products: the 2.0L and 2.2L D-4D engines. Quality-testing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Begins 1.4L Diesel-Engine Production in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.