Toyota Motor Corp. holds an official ceremony to mark the start of construction of its OOO Toyota Motor Mfg. Russia (TMMR) plant in St. Petersburg's Shushary district. The €115.3 million ($140 million) plant will produce the Camry sedan beginning in December 2007, with total output pegged at 50,000 units. Toyota says output from the plant will be destined for the domestic Russia market, sold through the auto maker's OOO Toyota Motor sales arm, which has 22 dealers and four service ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Begins Construction of Russia Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.