Toyota Motor Corp. begins production on Jan. 13 of its new D-4D diesel engine at its Valenciennes, France, and Deeside, U.K., plants. Toyota will build 30,000 1.4L versions of the diesels, along with 150,000 gasoline engines, for its Yaris model at Valenciennes. Toyota also is slated to build 70,500 2L D-4D diesels and 330,000 VVT-i gasoline engines for its Corolla and Avensis models at Deeside. By next year Toyota estimates it will increase diesel production in the U.K. by 100,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Begins Production of Diesel in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.