Toyota Technical Center USA Inc. says it has submitted a bid to purchase a 690-acre (279 ha) parcel of land in York Township, MI. Although Toyota doesn’t detail plans for the property – it says it will reveal those Sept. 14 if its acquisition bid is successful and state and local tax incentive applications are approved – the property reportedly would be used to expand its research and development operations in the region. The problem is Toyota’s offer reportedly was for only $9 million, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota in Bid Battle for Land to Expand R&D in Michigan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.