Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it will increase base prices on 10 models and introduce a new Standard Camry model. Prices will rise by $100 on the Camry Solara Coupe, RAV4, Avalon and 4Runner and by $110 on the Echo. Celica stickers will increase by $180. Toyota will also boost the base price of its Sienna minivan and Tacoma pickup by $200, while the Land Cruiser increases by $500. Even Toyota’s Prius hybrid will see a price increase of $300. All adjustments take effect April 3. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Boosts U.S. Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.