FARMINGTON, PA – Two weeks into its 0% finance sales program, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. is receiving “pretty good reports” from dealers on increased foot traffic. “I don’t know if it’s 0% or confidence or (the) stock market (rebounding), but people returned on Monday and started buying,” says Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager, during a media event here. Toyota initiated the incentives program Oct. 3, offering buyers 0% financing for various periods on 11 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Brings Buyers Back Into Showrooms With 0% Financing Incentive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.