BIRMINGHAM, U.K. – Toyota Motor Corp. says it wants to merge “fun to drive” with fuel efficiency, using its Eco Spirit Cubic concept vehicle to hammer home the point here at the British Motor Show. Toyota's Eco Spirit Cubic's 1.4L turbodiesel can get it to 60 mph (97 km/h) in just 10 seconds "The advanced prototype car is built for the city and is capable of 104 mpg (2.2L/100 km)," a Toyota spokeswoman explains. However, high fuel efficiency does not diminish the performance of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Brings High-Mileage Concept to U.K. Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.