Toyota Motor Corp. will build a $124 million die-casting plant to make aluminum engine blocks in Jackson, TN. The plant will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc. and the third plant of Bodine Aluminum Inc. of Missouri, which is the aluminum block die-casting unit Toyota purchased in 1990. The Jackson facility is expected to open in 2005, produce 1 million units annually and employ 200 workers. Toyota says it expects the facility to be expanded over several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Build Engine Block Casting Plant in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.