Toyota Motor Mfg. Inc. has built its last Sienna minivan at its Georgetown, KY, plant. The Sienna now will be produced at Toyota’s Princeton, IN, facility. The Toyota Camry Solara will be added to Georgetown’s production output next summer. It previously was built at Toyota’s Cambridge, Ont., plant. Some 553,856 Siennas have been built at Georgetown since August 1997.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Builds Last Sienna in Kentucky" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.