Toyota Motor Corp. is calling back ’02-’04 model Camry sedans due to improperly assembled airbags. Some 128,316 vehicles are involved in the recall, which was initiated after a supplier discovered the optional side airbags could become twisted, leading to improper inflation during a crash. Toyota says no injuries or fatalities have occurred as a result of the defect.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Calls Back Camry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.