Toyota Motor Mfg. Canada Inc. is boosting capacity at its Cambridge, Ont., Canada, plant above and beyond what was expected to accommodate the Lexus RX 300 cross/utility vehicle. Demand for Matrix and Corolla (top) trigger expansion at Cambridge Annual production capacity had been scheduled to rise to 220,000 from current levels of 200,000 by next year when Cambridge begins production of the RX 300. But plans announced today (Sept. 16) call for capacity to increase an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Canada to Boost Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.