DETROIT -- Toyota Motor Corp. plans to revamp it sales and marketing organization in Europe, published report say. The company, which already has committed to cutting its production and development costs by 30% in the region, now says it plans to cut sales and marketing expenses by 20% within the next three years. The goal is part of Toyota’s plan to break even in Europe by 2003. Toyota executives say they are working closely with their national sales and marketing companies to achieve the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Cut Sales Operations in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.