Toyota Motor Corp. says it is cutting its board by half, from 58 members to 20-30 to improve management efficiency. Toyota also says it will add executive officers to the board – including foreigners – appointing 30-40. However, the board will retain responsibility for implementing business decisions, say reports. It also will be adding corporate auditors, going from six to seven. Four of the auditors will come from outside the parent company. Changes are due to occur in June after an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Cuts 58-Member Board in Half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.