Special-achievement awards are a dime a dozen in the auto industry, but once in a while they come along with a certain degree of irony. Delphi Corp. was among 11 suppliers recently to win superior performance awards from Toyota Engineering & Mfg. North America Inc. (TEMA), the U.S.-based arm of Toyota Motor Corp. Delphi Thermal Systems supplies climate-control modules, condensers and radiators for the Toyota Tacoma pickup. Toyota also recognized Delphi for excellence in value ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Delphi Solidifying Relationship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.