DETROIT -- Toyota Motor Corp. and its parts-making subsidiary Denso Corp. received votes of confidence today from Standard & Poor’s, which affirmed the makers’ ratings. This comes at a time when many auto makers and suppliers have been downgraded. The affirmation of Toyota’s AAA/Negative/A-1+ rating and Denso’s AA+/Stable/A-1+ rating reflects the Japanese companies’ solid credit quality as well as the geographic diversity of their revenue sources, offshore operations and limited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Denso Credit Ratings Affirmed as Japan Slips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.