PARIS â Toyota Europe will undergo a reorganization effective April 1 that will see CEO Didier Leroy take responsibility for two additional assembly plants and give the region more influence in the design of cars in the A-, B- and C-segments. The transformation began last year, when the Japanese parent put Leroy in charge of quality issues for the auto makerâs European operations in an effort to repair problems with safety recalls and to streamline decision-making. Two factories ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Europe CEO Given Far-Ranging Responsibility Under Japanâs Reorganization Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.