VIENNA – Toyota Motor Corp. says it is happy with sales of its Aygo small car produced at the Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech s.r.o. (TPCA) joint venture plant in Kolin, Czech Republic, despite the fact it is not drawing as many young customers as planned. “We are fairly satisfied on Aygo,” says Andrea Formica, Toyota Motor Europe NV/SA vice president-sales and marketing. “For the first time in May, the (sales) projection on the full year reached 100,000 (units), which is in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Europe Counts on Aygo Small Car to Draw Youthful Customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.