Toyota Motor Corp. expands its new Woodstock, Ont., Canada, plant still under construction. The plant, scheduled to begin producing RAV4 small cross/utility vehicles in 2008, will now have an annual capacity of 150,000 units, up from the 100,000-unit goal set last year when the plant announcement was made.(See related story: Toyota Selects Canadian Site for Seventh Plant) Employment will rise from 1,300 to 2,100 workers and investment increases to C$1.1 billion ($950 million), up from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Expanding Woodstock Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.