NEWARK, NJ – Toyota Motor Corp. dedicates an expanded and renovated vehicle distribution center here at Port Newark this week. With an investment of $20 million, the 83-acre (34-ha) facility will process 220,000 Toyota, Scion and Lexus models shipped from Japanese factories annually. The renovation has improved the operation’s efficiency by about 10%, says Alan DeCarr, Toyota group vice president-logistics services and international operations. Earlier in the year, Toyota completed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Expands NJ Port Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.