HALF MOON BAY, CA – Toyota expects its new Prius V 5-passenger wagon to draw buyers – primarily young families – out of utility vehicles, midsize sedans and other wagons, but not the existing Prius liftback. Owning the current Prius is all about achieving high fuel efficiency, while the V model will appeal to “buyers who value space and fuel efficiency equally, but don’t require a third row,” Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager-Toyota Div., tells media here at a Prius V ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Expects Prius V to Attract Non-Prius Owners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.