CHICAGO – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. has been holding consumer clinics since January to determine how best to market its new Venza cross/utility vehicle, which is expected to go on sale later this year. That’s because Toyota describes the Venza as a segment-busting “crossover sedan.” However, industry watchers label it as another car-based utility vehicle, akin to Chrysler LLC’s Dodge Journey, Ford Motor Co.’s Edge or General Motors Corp.’s Saturn Outlook, GMC Acadia and Buick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Explores Marketing Angles for New Venza" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.