Half of all Camrys built in Australia exported. CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. is the first Australian car maker to export more than 60,000 vehicles in a single year. The mark was reached Nov. 30 when a shipment of Toyota Camrys left Port Melbourne bound for the Middle East. With 2003 exports totaling more than 60,500 through November, Toyota already has surpassed its record 2001 total of 59,200 vehicles and last year's shipments of 49,300 units. Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Exports Record Number of Vehicles From Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.