VIENNA – Toyota Motor Corp. extends the import contract with its Austrian importer, Toyota Frey Austria GmbH. The distributor began importing Toyotas in 1970, and sales since then total more than 432,000 vehicles. Toyota’s market share in Austria topped 5.2% last year, significantly higher than the brand’s average European share. The target is to reach an Austrian market share of 7% by 2005. The 34-year partnership between Toyota and Toyota Frey is the longest existing contractual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Extends Contract With Austrian Importer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.