Toyota Motor Corp. falls from the top-10 list of best-selling cars in China in February against a market that rose 46.3% over year-ago to 1.21 million units. The China Daily newspaper says the monthâ€™s results, released by the China Passenger Car Assn., shows Sichuan FAW Toyota Motor Co. Ltd., the Japanese auto maker's joint venture in China, disappeared from the top-10 sales list â€śfor the first time.â€ť Toyota China is quoted as saying its total sales rose 30% in February, compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Falls From Chinaâ€™s Top-10 Best-Selling Brands in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.