Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says it found no defects in repaired vehicles subject to recalls to address sudden acceleration. Toyota examined four vehicles in connection with more than 50 complaints received by the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. The complaints alleged new incidents of sudden acceleration even though the vehicles had been recalled and repaired to fix the problem. A woman tells NHTSA she took her â10 Camry to a dealer for an âaccelerator replacementâ Feb. 17. âA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Finds âNo Issuesâ With Repaired Vehicles; Dogged by ETC Blame" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.