WELLINGTON — Toyota Motor Corp. and Ford Motor Co. share the honors in one of the closest sales battles ever in New Zealand. Toyota ended on top with 10,604 new vehicles sold, compared to Ford's 10,372. But Ford won the new car sales race by the closest of margins — four units, selling 8,119 new cars to Toyota's 8,115. Mitsubishi Motors Corp. retained third place with sales down 8.9% to 7,196. General Motors-Holden Automotive Co. Ltd. moved into fourth place from sixth with sales up 6.9% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Ford lead in New Zealand's slow sales year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.